Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB Early Front Clip, Looking for a good example
zoomCat
post Feb 21 2021, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,526
Region Association: None

I'm looking for an early (70-72) front clip that can be shipped to Cincinnati. All I really need is the sheet metal but I'n willing to take whatever is bolted to it if that is necessary. I'll be using it from just forward of the shift leaver.
I've posted this before a couple of times, but nothing has panned out so far. Thanks to all who've contacted me with leads; so far they all have had issues or folks haven't been able to follow up with documentation.

Whole cars could be considered, but I hate to cut up something for just the front.

What I've got has some rust in odd places, and some badly repaired crash damage from many years ago; I'm looking for something pretty straight and solid to make it worth the effort. We'd like to find something that won't require a bunch of hours of repair before we can use it.

I'm not in a position to come and fetch it, so we'll have to arrange shipping.

Here's the intended recipient:
Attached Image

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 11:53 PM