Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs
 
914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!
 
Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
 

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stock - Modified - Custom, Rate your car
How Original is your car?
What % of your car is stock parts ?
Almost Perfect [ 4 ] ** [4.88%]
95% Original [ 8 ] ** [9.76%]
90% Stock [ 10 ] ** [12.20%]
80% [ 12 ] ** [14.63%]
70% [ 5 ] ** [6.10%]
60% Modified [ 18 ] ** [21.95%]
50% [ 8 ] ** [9.76%]
40% [ 2 ] ** [2.44%]
30% Custom [ 7 ] ** [8.54%]
20% [ 2 ] ** [2.44%]
10% [ 3 ] ** [3.66%]
Just the VIN [ 3 ] ** [3.66%]
Total Votes: 82
Guests cannot vote 
Olympic 914
post Feb 23 2021, 01:06 PM
Post #21



***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,309
Joined: 7-July 11
From: Pittsburgh PA
Member No.: 13,287
Region Association: North East States



QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Feb 23 2021, 10:40 AM) *

i went with 60% , modified because although its all stock including interior, other than the bumper back date(its still 914 parts though just not original to a '75) and i have the 5-lug fuchs, but the brakes shocks struts etc all stock too, even my radio is stock , numbers matching original motor and trans and color. so if Michael is 80% but has a 3.2 /6 motor, maybe i am 90% stock with 2 mods. Michael, the motor is a sleeper!
so its a guess, someone else might have a different opinion, but due to the fuchs i always get put in the "custom" class at Okteenerfest. no worries its still all Porsche!!!!!


I went with 80%

Similar to Dr. Phil's car, as far as engine, 5 bolt, and original color. But because of the Tangerine flares I get put in Modified at Okteenerfest. That's a tough class to be in.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
914 Ranch
post Feb 23 2021, 02:34 PM
Post #22


Team Sharp
***

Group: Members
Posts: 835
Joined: 29-January 16
From: TheNorth Shore Retreat. Deland
Member No.: 19,611
Region Association: South East States



I voted my car almost perfect because it obviously is. All of the parts in the car are either Original Porsche parts or hand fabricated by me. So of course I know that it's nearly perfect.
Thanks to you too because I know that you totally agree with me.

Attached Image

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wub.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ValcoOscar
post Feb 23 2021, 02:43 PM
Post #23


Garage Rat
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,863
Joined: 19-November 13
From: SoCal: North OC
Member No.: 16,669
Region Association: Southern California



Which 914?


Attached Image
Attached Image

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mgp4591
post Feb 23 2021, 04:15 PM
Post #24


Advanced Member
****

Group: Members
Posts: 4,311
Joined: 1-August 12
From: Salt Lake City Ut
Member No.: 14,748
Region Association: Intermountain Region



QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 23 2021, 01:43 PM) *

Which 914?


Attached Image
Attached Image

Oscar, did you have the orange deleted from your black car with the turbo twisties?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ValcoOscar
post Feb 23 2021, 05:29 PM
Post #25


Garage Rat
***

Group: Members
Posts: 1,863
Joined: 19-November 13
From: SoCal: North OC
Member No.: 16,669
Region Association: Southern California



QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Feb 23 2021, 02:15 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 23 2021, 01:43 PM) *

Which 914?


Attached Image
Attached Image

Oscar, did you have the orange deleted from your black car with the turbo twisties?


Going back to the classic look...Wide Porsche alloys, silver script....done with orange.

my girls convinced me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Andyrew
post Feb 24 2021, 08:06 AM
Post #26


Spooling.... Please wait
**********

Group: Members
Posts: 13,168
Joined: 20-January 03
From: Riverbank, Ca
Member No.: 172
Region Association: Northern California



QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 23 2021, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Feb 23 2021, 02:15 PM) *

QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Feb 23 2021, 01:43 PM) *

Which 914?


Attached Image
Attached Image

Oscar, did you have the orange deleted from your black car with the turbo twisties?


Going back to the classic look...Wide Porsche alloys, silver script....done with orange.

my girls convinced me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)


Aw, I really liked the orange!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Root_Werks
post Feb 25 2021, 12:00 PM
Post #27


When I set my timing, why do I flush, then take a pee?
*****

Group: Members
Posts: 6,825
Joined: 25-May 04
From: About 5NM from Canada
Member No.: 2,105
Region Association: Pacific Northwest



20% for me these days. Years ago it would have been 80%. I like the six conversions and I think if you pretty much leave the rest of the 914 alone, that's about a 20% change from stock? Maybe brake upgrade.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ClayPerrine
post Feb 25 2021, 12:31 PM
Post #28


Life's been good to me so far.....
**********

Group: Admin
Posts: 11,869
Joined: 11-September 03
From: Hurst, TX.
Member No.: 1,143
Region Association: NineFourteenerVille



QUOTE(Root_Werks @ Feb 25 2021, 12:00 PM) *

20% for me these days. Years ago it would have been 80%. I like the six conversions and I think if you pretty much leave the rest of the 914 alone, that's about a 20% change from stock? Maybe brake upgrade.


Unfortunately my personality is that I can never leave well enough alone. I am compelled to improve something. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy11.gif) Must be a mental defect.


User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd March 2021 - 07:58 AM