Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Bring A Trailer censoring posts that are seen as negative
Tdskip
post Feb 26 2021, 09:49 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
Region Association: None

I can’t say I’m really that surprised, but I’m still very disappointed, but Hearst is in the process of killing what made the site worthwhile. This is not the first time this is happened, but I was about to bid on a jaguar yesterday when I noticed that with the seller said in the car as actual condition did not lineup so I pointed it out. I then did some further digging and discovered that the seller was lying about the car is condition and it had extensive rust issues so I posted that factual observation and be a T removed it and I can’t post on other topics now.

There may be so much money sloshing around that it won’t matter but I’ve talk to enough long-term VAT users that have basically realized the same thing and simply don’t trust what’s being listed there for community vetting anymore.

It’s basically close to being as bad as eBay now. Sigh.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 03:15 PM