Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914 custom commissioned oil paintining
flipb
post Mar 3 2021, 03:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,752
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I was going to wait til I have the finished product to share here, but I'm too giddy.

I came across this artist because of this post on reddit. She's a young woman out of Slovenia and her oil paintings are photo-realistic and stunning, IMO. I started following her Instagram and noticed that her commission rates are pretty reasonable for such a nice piece of art.

I messaged her and asked if she'd ever done a Porsche 914 (no) or would like to (yes). So I reserved my spot in line and sent her some photos of my car.

Well, today I noticed that her Instagram story includes a shot of a palette with a lot of yellow in it and I asked: Yep, she's starting on my commission. I'm not sure how much she'll share of the work-in-progress but wanted to put it out there in case anyone wants to follow.

Oh, and I warned her that I would share her info on our forum and she might get a lot more requests for 914s.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:38 PM