Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need 1 Euro Mahle Piston for 2.0L, Please help me.
Alfred
post Feb 13 2003, 02:24 PM
Post #21

Unregistered

QUOTE(porsche735 @ Feb 10 2003, 08:49 PM)
Jeroen,
How long does it take to get the parts from Germany (mittlemotor)?  I need something ASAP.  I assume they only sell Euro pistons????

Mike,
I have seen what you talk about, but the dish is only about 1mm deep.  The one 2teener sent me is more like 2mm and the circle is about 70mm across.  I calculate the ccs to be 6.5 so the 5cc may be close.  I already hae a complete set of these pistons and cylinders I took out (American spec).

2teener,
No problem man, you tried.  Thanks for getting it maild off so quickly.  had it been right, I would be golden...  By the way, I pushed the wrist pin through the Euro and the one you sent me and the tops do line up so the dish is a reduction in compression.

Anyone,
Please help.  I can trade anyone a standard piston, Kolbenschmidt or my third born for one.  Please help...

Chris  :confused:

Have you tried here http://www.pap-parts.com/store/products.asp?dept=1327 ? If you add the Euro piston to your basket, you will see that it has part number 039 198 075 which, I believe, is the same part number Pelican Parts shows for their 8:1 Euro pistons (I tried to double-check this fact but the PP web-site was down at the time I posted this).

Alfred
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th June 2024 - 10:44 PM