Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welch plug, What size,Where?
pcdarks
post Apr 1 2021, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,037
Region Association: None

I'm rebuilding my rear calipers and need to replace my Welch plug. Anyone know of a local store, Napa, home depot etc where they are available? and what size. Thanks.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post Apr 1 2021, 10:11 AM
Post #2

bdstone914

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE(pcdarks @ Apr 1 2021, 08:57 AM) *

I'm rebuilding my rear calipers and need to replace my Welch plug. Anyone know of a local store, Napa, home depot etc where they are available? and what size. Thanks.

I doubt you will find them locally. PMB has them. Maybe Stoddard. I think they are 30mm. They may be the same as the welch plugs in the torsion bar adjusters and can rob them if you have extras.
+Quote Post
bbrock
post Apr 1 2021, 05:59 PM
Post #3

914 Guru

Member No.: 20,845
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 1 2021, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(pcdarks @ Apr 1 2021, 08:57 AM) *

I doubt you will find them locally. PMB has them. Maybe Stoddard. I think they are 30mm. They may be the same as the welch plugs in the torsion bar adjusters and can rob them if you have extras.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) I needed one and went to NAPA where they had a nice assortment of Welch plugs but none the right size. PMB solved the problem.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:03 AM