Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welch plug, What size,Where?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pcdarks
I'm rebuilding my rear calipers and need to replace my Welch plug. Anyone know of a local store, Napa, home depot etc where they are available? and what size. Thanks.
bdstone914
QUOTE(pcdarks @ Apr 1 2021, 08:57 AM) *

I'm rebuilding my rear calipers and need to replace my Welch plug. Anyone know of a local store, Napa, home depot etc where they are available? and what size. Thanks.

I doubt you will find them locally. PMB has them. Maybe Stoddard. I think they are 30mm. They may be the same as the welch plugs in the torsion bar adjusters and can rob them if you have extras.
bbrock
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Apr 1 2021, 09:11 AM) *

QUOTE(pcdarks @ Apr 1 2021, 08:57 AM) *

I doubt you will find them locally. PMB has them. Maybe Stoddard. I think they are 30mm. They may be the same as the welch plugs in the torsion bar adjusters and can rob them if you have extras.

agree.gif I needed one and went to NAPA where they had a nice assortment of Welch plugs but none the right size. PMB solved the problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.