Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cheap 2056?
FJ1200
post Apr 11 2021, 05:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,751
Region Association: North East States

Greetings everyone,

What if anything do people know about the Keith Black 96mm pistons from European Motorworks for the 2.0? My 2.0 was built with stock replacement 2.0 Mahle bus pistons and cylinders. I have a local engine builder who I would have trouble actually paying him to bore my stock cylinders to 96mm. The rest of the engine has about 20k miles on it. It has a web 86 cam with matching valve springs, 38x44 valves and twin 44idf (I know too big). It seems like for about $200 it would be a nice little boost to 2056 and a nice bump in compression. I think the whole thing could be accomplished in a weekend (machinist is 1 mile away).

Looking for BTDT. The long term goal is 2270, headers, mega squirt etc. This might be a nice boost over my 7.5:1 bust setup.

Thoughts?

http://www.europeanmotorworks.com/pvw/034-...n+-+Keith+Black
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 11:56 PM