Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F.S 1974 1.8, I was planning on keeping the car and building it but I found a six
72914wrx
post Apr 13 2021, 08:50 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,298
Region Association: None

Selling one 914 1.8 project car I was planning on keeping the car but I found a six that I would like to buy . The car is almost completely rust free over than the battery tray see pictures. The original color is 96d silver metallic . It suffers from a bad repaint that was done years ago and the clear coat is coming off . The front brakes have been converted to BMW 320i brakes and has new koni shocks all the way around . The motor and trans where removed for servicing and never installed back in . I was told for an oil leak and to powder coat the tins . Has real 2.0 Fuch wheels and real euro tail lights with center console. Now the bad it’s missing the 1.8 efi and the shift rod to transmission. I was planning on keeping the car to build but I found a real six today that I would like to buy .
The car has always been storage inside as since I’ve known the car I personally was hunting it done for the last 5 years before I was able to buy it . It’s always been a central California Ca as well . Asking 6,800

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
72914wrx
post Apr 13 2021, 08:50 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,298
Region Association: None

Pics

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:52 AM