Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F.S 1974 1.8
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
72914wrx
Selling one 914 1.8 project car I was planning on keeping the car but I found a six that I would like to buy . The car is almost completely rust free over than the battery tray see pictures. The original color is 96d silver metallic . It suffers from a bad repaint that was done years ago and the clear coat is coming off . The front brakes have been converted to BMW 320i brakes and has new koni shocks all the way around . The motor and trans where removed for servicing and never installed back in . I was told for an oil leak and to powder coat the tins . Has real 2.0 Fuch wheels and real euro tail lights with center console. Now the bad it’s missing the 1.8 efi and the shift rod to transmission. I was planning on keeping the car to build but I found a real six today that I would like to buy .
The car has always been storage inside as since I’ve known the car I personally was hunting it done for the last 5 years before I was able to buy it . It’s always been a central California Ca as well . Asking 6,800
72914wrx
Pics
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.