Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Shout out to 914Werke, Customer service satisfaction
Dion
post Apr 21 2021, 05:56 PM
Post #1

RN

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,766
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I just want to acknowledge Rich of @914werke . I’ve bought a few items over the years from Rich. Most of them items that aren’t easily obtained. I recently purchased a NOS complete rear window defroster system, switch, harness & glass. Well the switch & harness arrived immaculate. However FedX apparently decided to destroy the rear window despite it being packaged in a crate! I contacted Rich immediately after I received a notice from FedX saying “undeliverable” due to damage in transit.
He hadn’t been notified yet. He said he would handle it on his end. Told me to hang tight. A few days later he informs me another window is on its way to me.
Not NOS but in very good condition. Well it arrived in perfect shape. It was packed just like the previous one. So not sure what FedX did but .. uggh! Anyway I want to thank Rich for coming through. The window is better than very good. The packaging was stout and perfect. Thank you Rich I appreciate your efforts and your very fair prices as well.
Keep 914Werke going!

Sincerely, Dion
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bbrock
post Apr 21 2021, 06:21 PM
Post #2

914 Guru

Member No.: 20,845
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(Dion @ Apr 21 2021, 04:56 PM) *

I just want to acknowledge Rich of @914werke . I’ve bought a few items over the years from Rich. Most of them items that aren’t easily obtained. I recently purchased a NOS complete rear window defroster system, switch, harness & glass. Well the switch & harness arrived immaculate. However FedX apparently decided to destroy the rear window despite it being packaged in a crate! I contacted Rich immediately after I received a notice from FedX saying “undeliverable” due to damage in transit.
He hadn’t been notified yet. He said he would handle it on his end. Told me to hang tight. A few days later he informs me another window is on its way to me.
Not NOS but in very good condition. Well it arrived in perfect shape. It was packed just like the previous one. So not sure what FedX did but .. uggh! Anyway I want to thank Rich for coming through. The window is better than very good. The packaging was stout and perfect. Thank you Rich I appreciate your efforts and your very fair prices as well.
Keep 914Werke going!

Sincerely, Dion

I don't know... the last time Rich sent something to me, he refused payment. He said, "pay it forward." Which I did, but what kind of monster does something like that!? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) My car would be missing doors and the nice tinted windows if it weren't for him and @KELTY360 's generous courier service.

Makes me sad that a NOS defroster window left this world thanks to FedEx though.
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Apr 22 2021, 07:21 AM
Post #3

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

I cried (a little) when I read that too. I wish I had a NOS defroster window for my car. I have a defroster window, but it is not perfect. Rich @914Werke is a great guy and valued member of our community. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
914Sixer
post Apr 22 2021, 07:24 AM
Post #4

914 Guru

Member No.: 3,457
Region Association: Southwest Region

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) pretty much covers it
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 08:01 PM