Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout out to 914Werke
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dion
I just want to acknowledge Rich of @914werke . I’ve bought a few items over the years from Rich. Most of them items that aren’t easily obtained. I recently purchased a NOS complete rear window defroster system, switch, harness & glass. Well the switch & harness arrived immaculate. However FedX apparently decided to destroy the rear window despite it being packaged in a crate! I contacted Rich immediately after I received a notice from FedX saying “undeliverable” due to damage in transit.
He hadn’t been notified yet. He said he would handle it on his end. Told me to hang tight. A few days later he informs me another window is on its way to me.
Not NOS but in very good condition. Well it arrived in perfect shape. It was packed just like the previous one. So not sure what FedX did but .. uggh! Anyway I want to thank Rich for coming through. The window is better than very good. The packaging was stout and perfect. Thank you Rich I appreciate your efforts and your very fair prices as well.
Keep 914Werke going!

Sincerely, Dion
bbrock
QUOTE(Dion @ Apr 21 2021, 04:56 PM) *

I just want to acknowledge Rich of @914werke . I’ve bought a few items over the years from Rich. Most of them items that aren’t easily obtained. I recently purchased a NOS complete rear window defroster system, switch, harness & glass. Well the switch & harness arrived immaculate. However FedX apparently decided to destroy the rear window despite it being packaged in a crate! I contacted Rich immediately after I received a notice from FedX saying “undeliverable” due to damage in transit.
He hadn’t been notified yet. He said he would handle it on his end. Told me to hang tight. A few days later he informs me another window is on its way to me.
Not NOS but in very good condition. Well it arrived in perfect shape. It was packed just like the previous one. So not sure what FedX did but .. uggh! Anyway I want to thank Rich for coming through. The window is better than very good. The packaging was stout and perfect. Thank you Rich I appreciate your efforts and your very fair prices as well.
Keep 914Werke going!

Sincerely, Dion

I don't know... the last time Rich sent something to me, he refused payment. He said, "pay it forward." Which I did, but what kind of monster does something like that!? screwy.gif My car would be missing doors and the nice tinted windows if it weren't for him and @KELTY360 's generous courier service.

Makes me sad that a NOS defroster window left this world thanks to FedEx though.
Cairo94507
I cried (a little) when I read that too. I wish I had a NOS defroster window for my car. I have a defroster window, but it is not perfect. Rich @914Werke is a great guy and valued member of our community. beerchug.gif
914Sixer
smilie_pokal.gif pretty much covers it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.