Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Another GB Front trunk springs 914.511.163.10 E or L $34.88 a set (reg $65), Closes TODAY 5.20.21 trunk springs in enamel like factory Also hinge bolts $3 each w/GB
Mikey914
post Apr 27 2021, 04:18 PM
Post #1

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

Yes had the opportunity to make these ad very cost effectively. We are offering both the early and late front trunk springs finished in enamel just like factory (well kind of like factory).

What I mean by this is factory had them dipped and if you look closely there was a lot of excess paint. I think we did a better job. You be the judge.

We made the early at a 7.5" coil and the late at 8.375"

No that the factory only used one part number as they superseded them with the longer springs. From a manufacturing these I can tell you that the early has a higher tension load. This is probably why the late superseded it.

Will have these ready to ship in less than 2weeks (being finished now) , so who's in?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 40)
ibmiked
post May 21 2021, 03:31 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,198
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 20 2021, 10:25 PM) *

Sorry I missed you. You got one now.
-Mark

I’d like an early set but also need a bunch of other stuff from you guys. What’s the best way to make that happen?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 07:19 AM