Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Need help determining price, Have roller/parts car...wondering how much to ask for it
JLG From CO
post Apr 30 2021, 12:11 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 25,482
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I have a '75 914 roller/parts car and would like help determining a fair price to sell.

I got this car from my former father in law about 30 years ago and have had it stored inside since. I always had intentions of making this into a driver but it is time for me to pass this one along.

My understanding is that this car had been stripped thus the combination of mismatched panels. My former brother in law helped him gather parts for this car. Therefore there are probably duplicates of parts and probably parts for other than a 1975 and probably parts still needed. He also had another wrecked 914 that some parts came from which might explain some of the extras.

I had always intended on posting a bond on the car to get a title but never did so I do not have a title. I would like input from members as to a fair price to advertise the car and all parts for sale on 914 World.

I want to find a fair price for seller and buyer. I believe this to be a roller that can be brought back to life but definitely has great value in its parts, however I am not interested in parting it out.

If someone has specific areas/parts that need better photos to help the value/potential of selling this car I am willing to put some effort into gathering better information if it is worth it.

Any suggestions/input is greatly appreciated. Without getting too detailed I am just posting general pictures of the car/parts.

This car is located in central Iowa.

Sorry about the sideways photos...I'm struggling a bit. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

Attached Image
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:24 PM