Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Oscar Fanboys
AZBanks
post May 31 2021, 12:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,245
Region Association: Southwest Region

I know most of you around here are Oscar fanboys.

I've had some dealings with Oscar over the years. I was the recipient of one of his swag bags a while back and on Saturday I decided it was time to throw out the shirt he sent me.

Now, when some people decide to throw out a shirt, they just walk to the nearest trash can and toss it in.

Nope, not good enough.

To show how I feel about Oscar, I knew if I was going to throw out his shirt, I was going to do it big. I doubt anyone has thrown out one of Oscar's shirts bigger than I did.

I threw Oscar's shirt out from 13,000 feet with me still inside.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/944_s2_tu...08950777233737/

Yeah, I did NOT stick the landing. I twisted my ankle pretty good and have a couple nice patches of road/grass rash but I was able to limp away. The most important thing is that I did not get grass stains on the shirt.

Here is a pic with my and my jump partner "Chazi". She was awesome.

Attached Image

In all seriousness, I was honored to take my first skydive jump wearing my gift from the most generous guy on 914world. Thanks Oscar!!

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 12:57 PM