Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oscar Fanboys
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
AZBanks
I know most of you around here are Oscar fanboys.

I've had some dealings with Oscar over the years. I was the recipient of one of his swag bags a while back and on Saturday I decided it was time to throw out the shirt he sent me.

Now, when some people decide to throw out a shirt, they just walk to the nearest trash can and toss it in.

Nope, not good enough.

To show how I feel about Oscar, I knew if I was going to throw out his shirt, I was going to do it big. I doubt anyone has thrown out one of Oscar's shirts bigger than I did.

I threw Oscar's shirt out from 13,000 feet with me still inside.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/944_s2_tu...08950777233737/

Yeah, I did NOT stick the landing. I twisted my ankle pretty good and have a couple nice patches of road/grass rash but I was able to limp away. The most important thing is that I did not get grass stains on the shirt.

Here is a pic with my and my jump partner "Chazi". She was awesome.

Click to view attachment

In all seriousness, I was honored to take my first skydive jump wearing my gift from the most generous guy on 914world. Thanks Oscar!!

AZBanks
Pre-jump.

Click to view attachment
AZBanks
Shout out to Skydive Arizona for keeping me alive.

Click to view attachment

Krieger
lol-2.gif go big or go home! At least there is no blood on the shirt!
Cairo94507
Huevos Grande mi amigo. beerchug.gif
Coondog
Does this mean you and Oscar joined the Mile High Club........ grouphug.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(AZBanks @ May 31 2021, 11:17 AM) *

I know most of you around here are Oscar fanboys.

I've had some dealings with Oscar over the years. I was the recipient of one of his swag bags a while back and on Saturday I decided it was time to throw out the shirt he sent me.

Now, when some people decide to throw out a shirt, they just walk to the nearest trash can and toss it in.

Nope, not good enough.

To show how I feel about Oscar, I knew if I was going to throw out his shirt, I was going to do it big. I doubt anyone has thrown out one of Oscar's shirts bigger than I did.

I threw Oscar's shirt out from 13,000 feet with me still inside.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/944_s2_tu...08950777233737/

Yeah, I did NOT stick the landing. I twisted my ankle pretty good and have a couple nice patches of road/grass rash but I was able to limp away. The most important thing is that I did not get grass stains on the shirt.

Here is a pic with my and my jump partner "Chazi". She was awesome.

Click to view attachment

In all seriousness, I was honored to take my first skydive jump wearing my gift from the most generous guy on 914world. Thanks Oscar!!

You have guts Eric, congrats beerchug.gif

Hope your ankle returns to normal soon.

Thx

Oscar
AZBanks
QUOTE(Coondog @ May 31 2021, 02:27 PM) *

Does this mean you and Oscar joined the Mile High Club........ grouphug.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif lol-2.gif

Um, No... slap.gif

That is my wife sitting next to me in the pre-jump picture and I can neither confirm nor deny whether my wife and I... idea.gif wub.gif w00t.gif

Although I will say it's pretty cold at 13,000 feet even in the Arizona desert.

mate914
Nice.. Oscar gave me a few nice things also, what a guy!
I had on one of his shirts and walked all over Carlisle , just waiting for Porsche lawyers to question it. rolleyes.gif
Matt
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.