Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OFF TOPIC - BUSINESS FOR SALE
9146GUY
post Jun 12 2021, 08:09 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,420
Region Association: Upper MidWest

It is time to retire.

I am offering a small air filter business for sale. PipercrossUSA is an importer for the Pipercross foam air filter line. Pipercross has been developing foam air filters for over 35 years in the UK. Their proprietary foam uses layers of different spec foam that catches different sizes of particles and prevents a loss of performance over time.

They have a product line that includes street filters for Porsche, Audi, BMW, and VW, to name a few, as well as a line of competition filters and induction kits.

Attached Image

For less than $50,000.00 you get all my inventory, the website, all the photoshopped photos both full size and thumbnail of products and the rights to the PipercrossUSA name.

This business could be an evening & weekend side business or with some work could be a full-time endeavor.

Interested? PM for confidential discussion. I might even take something interesting in trade.

www.pipercrossusa.com

User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
windforfun
post Jun 12 2021, 10:18 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,476
Region Association: None

Good luck with the sale. You might want to talk to an attorney about any possible legal issues. Lot's of people do the LLC thing to cover their butts. FWIW.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:59 PM