Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OFF TOPIC - BUSINESS FOR SALE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9146GUY
It is time to retire.

I am offering a small air filter business for sale. PipercrossUSA is an importer for the Pipercross foam air filter line. Pipercross has been developing foam air filters for over 35 years in the UK. Their proprietary foam uses layers of different spec foam that catches different sizes of particles and prevents a loss of performance over time.

They have a product line that includes street filters for Porsche, Audi, BMW, and VW, to name a few, as well as a line of competition filters and induction kits.

Click to view attachment

For less than $50,000.00 you get all my inventory, the website, all the photoshopped photos both full size and thumbnail of products and the rights to the PipercrossUSA name.

This business could be an evening & weekend side business or with some work could be a full-time endeavor.

Interested? PM for confidential discussion. I might even take something interesting in trade.

www.pipercrossusa.com

windforfun
Good luck with the sale. You might want to talk to an attorney about any possible legal issues. Lot's of people do the LLC thing to cover their butts. FWIW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.