Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> THe Ulimate Humiliation??, Tow Truck Involved
DNHunt
post Jul 28 2005, 02:31 PM
Post #21

914 Wizard? No way. I got too much to learn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 598

I've had 2 breakdowns lately. One I needed a tow. The wife actually took a ride last night, usually she asks if it will make it. The stars and planets must be in the right alignment. All drives are now known as test drives. The last time my son and I took off she packed a cooler with survival stuff.

The truth is the more I work on it the more often it breaks down. On the plus side I can fix most everything and I can do it faster than before.

Dave
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
smooth_eddy
post Jul 28 2005, 04:16 PM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,102

My wife refuses to get in the car with me. I tell her it just needs a few bugs worked out but she is a little leery.

She still hasn't quite got over the gas leak episode.

(IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/agree.gif) Yep, been there myself. Dumped about 1/2 tank down my driveway and even got a visit from the local fire dept. My car has been on top of a tow truck 3 times in 12 mos. Things are finally looking up now.

Greenie.... your car sure looked great with the new paint. Nice meetin you last Sat. Take care, Eddy
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 12:42 PM