Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Incredible 914-V8 build for sale, V8 914
Gatornapper
post Jul 25 2021, 06:28 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,449
Region Association: South East States

914 family -

I know this car in and out as I'd like to buy it but don't have the available funds. It's about 45 min. from me & I looked at it last week.

It is an incredible build in every detail, everything top notch and well-designed. I was blown away by the attention to detail and engineering as I went all over the car, two times in 3 years - last time underneath it on a lift.

Example: cooling lines from front to rear underneath are heavy steel, not rubber.

Car is like a new car throughout. Rode in it - it's solid like made of one solid block of steel. Chevy V8 is installed so well it looks like it was made to be there. Frame & suspension modified for the V8. Late model Boxster 6-speed tranny. Body is almost flawless, rotisserie paint like new.

I cannot imagine a V8 914 being any better.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...t&p=2933299

No idea what such a build is worth - but quality and design of this one are tops. I'm 76 and have been a car guy since 16.

No, I'm not on commission to sell the car. But I'd buy it if I had the liquid funds.

GN
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 01:15 PM