Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S: (1) 'SOUNDRACER (Shelby Mustang) V8' Sound Modulator
euro911
post Sep 8 2021, 11:04 PM
Post #1

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

Wishing you had a V8 conversion sitting behind the seats in your 914, but deemed a conversion was either beyond your mechanical capabilities, or the size of your wallet? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Well no need to fret. You can obtain the sound of a snarling big block V8 motor with one of these awesome 'SOUNDRACER V8' sound modulators!

Just plug it into your cigar lighter or power outlet socket, tune your car stereo's FM broadcast band, start your meek 4-cylinder T-4 motor, adjust the volume control to the desired level, mash the gas pedal and go roaring down the street. Your friends and family members will be totally impressed - believing you've finally bit the bullet and spent all your hard-earned cash on that V8 conversion you always talked about doing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

The rumbling sound from a large American V8 engine (Shelby Mustang) is a well known pleasure for all motoring fans. This great sound is recorded from the legendary Shelby Mustang and brings the feeling of driving a real muscle car even when you use the SoundRacer V8 in the smallest economy car!

Just think how awesome this will sound outside of your car if you have a big sub-woofer mounted in the rear trunk (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Built-in FM transmitter with AUX in
You can also use SoundRacer to listen to music from your mobile phone or MP3 player. Just use the included line-in cable and connect the SoundRacer to the headphone connector on the music player.

Perfect gift
SoundRacer is the perfect novelty gift for any car enthusiast that has it all, easy to use and compatible with most cars on the market.

These sell for $55. w/shipping on line

I'll sell one of these for $45. - shipped (Keeping one for my own amusement) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/g6WOd07MQ4E
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RARE 6
post Sep 9 2021, 09:29 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 18,337
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Some things just ain't right. Many manufacturers, including our favorite, now offer "sound augmentation" on new models.
+Quote Post
Shivers
post Sep 9 2021, 09:58 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 24,781

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) Too funny
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
73-914
post Sep 9 2021, 01:33 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 11,651
Region Association: None

I was wondering if I can get "The Ricer Fartcan" version LOL
+Quote Post
euro911
post Sep 9 2021, 03:57 PM
Post #5

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:15 PM