Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: (1) 'SOUNDRACER (Shelby Mustang) V8' Sound Modulator
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
euro911
Wishing you had a V8 conversion sitting behind the seats in your 914, but deemed a conversion was either beyond your mechanical capabilities, or the size of your wallet? confused24.gif

Well no need to fret. You can obtain the sound of a snarling big block V8 motor with one of these awesome 'SOUNDRACER V8' sound modulators!

Just plug it into your cigar lighter or power outlet socket, tune your car stereo's FM broadcast band, start your meek 4-cylinder T-4 motor, adjust the volume control to the desired level, mash the gas pedal and go roaring down the street. Your friends and family members will be totally impressed - believing you've finally bit the bullet and spent all your hard-earned cash on that V8 conversion you always talked about doing aktion035.gif

The rumbling sound from a large American V8 engine (Shelby Mustang) is a well known pleasure for all motoring fans. This great sound is recorded from the legendary Shelby Mustang and brings the feeling of driving a real muscle car even when you use the SoundRacer V8 in the smallest economy car!

Just think how awesome this will sound outside of your car if you have a big sub-woofer mounted in the rear trunk laugh.gif

Built-in FM transmitter with AUX in
You can also use SoundRacer to listen to music from your mobile phone or MP3 player. Just use the included line-in cable and connect the SoundRacer to the headphone connector on the music player.

Perfect gift
SoundRacer is the perfect novelty gift for any car enthusiast that has it all, easy to use and compatible with most cars on the market.

These sell for $55. w/shipping on line

I'll sell one of these for $45. - shipped (Keeping one for my own amusement) laugh.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/g6WOd07MQ4E
RARE 6

Some things just ain't right. Many manufacturers, including our favorite, now offer "sound augmentation" on new models.
Shivers
lol-2.gif Too funny
73-914
I was wondering if I can get "The Ricer Fartcan" version LOL
euro911
laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.