Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> 1975 Porsche 914 1.8L Project For Sale Price: $1500
DennisO
post Dec 3 2021, 06:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,162
Region Association: South East States

Hi All,

I'll be moving across county and can't take this project with me, so I need to sell it. The car is 100% disassembled except for the suspension, as I planned to do a full restoration. The car rolls, so it can be trailered. The car is ~90-95% complete. I have a completely disassembled engine and only the transmission case (no trans internals) that go with the car. I think the engine and transmission case are matching numbers, but do not have the CoA to prove it. The car comes with boxes of parts that were removed during disassembly. The car does have some rust in the rear trunk and other small areas. The hell hole does have a little rust. The passenger side jack post will need replacement. The driver-side front corner fender was replaced in the past (see pictures). I would not be selling this if I wasn't moving. If you're intersted in pictures of specific areas of the car, then PM me and I can send.

Parts known to be missing: front windshield, front air dam/spoiler, interior door panels, all mirrors and visors. The car sat in the California desert for 15 years before I bought it, so the interior will need full restoration. The car comes with extras: 2 hoods, 2 rear trunk lids and 2 engine lids.

I have clean Calif title (Non Op) in my name, so it makes for a great restoration project. The car is originally beautiful Nepal Orange, so she would be a stunner if restored.

Inspections are welcomed and encouraged, but please don't waste my time.

Pictures:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/141538449@N06/

Price: $1500
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:52 PM