Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 1.7L carb fuel supply
Tewfiks
post Mar 29 2022, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,416
Region Association: South East States

Hello All,

this is my first of many questions as I embark on getting my 1973 914 back on the road. I purchased the car from a friend who said it ran great before his voltage regulator began giving him issues. I was storing the car for several years for him before buying it. I know would like to see it running again.

It is a 73 1.7L with dual webers. The fuel tank was cleaned and out of the car. I went to reinstall the tank and replace the rubber lines when I noticed that both the fuel outlets on the bottom of the tank were capped off . I can not locate fuel pipe for the line to attach to the tank. I have also been told that I only need the supply line and can cap off the return line of the original fuel injection set up.

Any advice or words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. Where can I source the fuel pipes and nuts? Auto Atlanta does not have them currently.

Thanks
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 07:10 AM