Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> WTB -V8 Conversion roller or done
mb123
post Apr 6 2022, 12:00 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,713
Region Association: Upper MidWest

First love this group and forum. I've been a member on here a long time mainly reading builds and looking at cars for sale. I've been following these cars since college. I know about renegade and all the other players, I've also drooled over more builds than I can count on this page. I don't have the time to tackle one and have missed quite a few on timing that I would have gotten into.

What I know is I don't want anything with rust, I've seen far too many builds on here that have had to remedy that and i don't have the patience or time for that. I don't want a full rollcage track car either.

I KNOW THIS IS A STRETCH BUT HERE GOES:

- A complete car NO RUST - done 30-35k? with a LS/proper transaxle (930/997 box?)

I live in Chicago and hate rust, will not work on a rusty car. Too much of my youth wasted on it (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

if i can't find one in the next year or two, will probably build a cobra replica.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:51 AM