Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB -V8 Conversion roller or done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mb123
First love this group and forum. I've been a member on here a long time mainly reading builds and looking at cars for sale. I've been following these cars since college. I know about renegade and all the other players, I've also drooled over more builds than I can count on this page. I don't have the time to tackle one and have missed quite a few on timing that I would have gotten into.

What I know is I don't want anything with rust, I've seen far too many builds on here that have had to remedy that and i don't have the patience or time for that. I don't want a full rollcage track car either.

I KNOW THIS IS A STRETCH BUT HERE GOES:

- A complete car NO RUST - done 30-35k? with a LS/proper transaxle (930/997 box?)

I live in Chicago and hate rust, will not work on a rusty car. Too much of my youth wasted on it smile.gif

if i can't find one in the next year or two, will probably build a cobra replica.
914outlaw
There is one on here now.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=358285

QUOTE(mb123 @ Apr 6 2022, 02:00 PM) *

First love this group and forum. I've been a member on here a long time mainly reading builds and looking at cars for sale. I've been following these cars since college. I know about renegade and all the other players, I've also drooled over more builds than I can count on this page. I don't have the time to tackle one and have missed quite a few on timing that I would have gotten into.

What I know is I don't want anything with rust, I've seen far too many builds on here that have had to remedy that and i don't have the patience or time for that. I don't want a full rollcage track car either.

I KNOW THIS IS A STRETCH BUT HERE GOES:

- A complete car NO RUST - done 30-35k? with a LS/proper transaxle (930/997 box?)

I live in Chicago and hate rust, will not work on a rusty car. Too much of my youth wasted on it smile.gif

if i can't find one in the next year or two, will probably build a cobra replica.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.