Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This Site and Its People Are Great, Take A Bow Y'all!
Jim C
post Apr 8 2022, 11:00 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,294
Region Association: Southwest Region

I wanted to reinstall the charcoal filter into my air conditioned (sort of) 76 but ran into issues and missing parts. I learned a lot in the ensuing conversations about the canister setup and two of you even had the parts I thought I'd never find. I always learn something from you helpful folks! Take a bow y'all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
930cabman
post Apr 8 2022, 01:49 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 24,877
Region Association: North East States

Yes, yes and yes.

I have been associated with the world of 914 for only a short time and have also found the members here are very helpful. Most (many) of us here are are somewhat crazy with our individual affliction to this sickness, but we manage with each others help.
+Quote Post
Van B
post Apr 8 2022, 02:45 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 26,011
Region Association: None

QUOTE(930cabman @ Apr 8 2022, 03:49 PM) *

Most (many) of us here are are somewhat crazy with our individual affliction to this sickness, but we manage with each others help.

Just stating the obvious here, but this is called enabling and codependency (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post
vitamin914
post Apr 8 2022, 02:59 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 25,893
Region Association: Canada

and, misery loves company !

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/headbang.gif)
+Quote Post
76-914
post Apr 8 2022, 05:28 PM
Post #5

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(Jim C @ Apr 8 2022, 10:00 AM) *

I wanted to reinstall the charcoal filter into my air conditioned (sort of) 76 but ran into issues and missing parts. I learned a lot in the ensuing conversations about the canister setup and two of you even had the parts I thought I'd never find. I always learn something from you helpful folks! Take a bow y'all! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pray.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Well post up some pics of your handy work! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
bkrantz
post Apr 8 2022, 06:56 PM
Post #6

914 Guru

Member No.: 23,343
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(vitamin914 @ Apr 8 2022, 02:59 PM) *

(in a strange, horror movie voice) "Join us. Be one of us."
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 10:06 AM