Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This Site and Its People Are Great
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jim C
I wanted to reinstall the charcoal filter into my air conditioned (sort of) 76 but ran into issues and missing parts. I learned a lot in the ensuing conversations about the canister setup and two of you even had the parts I thought I'd never find. I always learn something from you helpful folks! Take a bow y'all! aktion035.gif pray.gif beerchug.gif
930cabman
Yes, yes and yes.

I have been associated with the world of 914 for only a short time and have also found the members here are very helpful. Most (many) of us here are are somewhat crazy with our individual affliction to this sickness, but we manage with each others help.
Van B
QUOTE(930cabman @ Apr 8 2022, 03:49 PM) *

Most (many) of us here are are somewhat crazy with our individual affliction to this sickness, but we manage with each others help.

Just stating the obvious here, but this is called enabling and codependency av-943.gif
vitamin914
and, misery loves company !

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

headbang.gif

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif
76-914
QUOTE(Jim C @ Apr 8 2022, 10:00 AM) *

I wanted to reinstall the charcoal filter into my air conditioned (sort of) 76 but ran into issues and missing parts. I learned a lot in the ensuing conversations about the canister setup and two of you even had the parts I thought I'd never find. I always learn something from you helpful folks! Take a bow y'all! aktion035.gif pray.gif beerchug.gif

Well post up some pics of your handy work! beerchug.gif
bkrantz
QUOTE(vitamin914 @ Apr 8 2022, 02:59 PM) *

and, misery loves company !

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

headbang.gif

headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

(in a strange, horror movie voice) "Join us. Be one of us."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.