Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Custom fit indoor cover suggestions?
BillJ
post Apr 20 2022, 06:31 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,610
Region Association: None

Hey there! Have a gt bodied 6 and interested in a very form fitting high quality cover that accentuates this sexy beast while protecting it. Who has real world experience with a cover that fits very well (think second skin) while providing good breathability? Will use occasionally outside at the track overnight just to keep it clean but nothing longer than that.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 3)
advman89
post Apr 20 2022, 07:39 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 23,286
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 20 2022, 07:31 AM) *

Hey there! Have a gt bodied 6 and interested in a very form fitting high quality cover that accentuates this sexy beast while protecting it. Who has real world experience with a cover that fits very well (think second skin) while providing good breathability? Will use occasionally outside at the track overnight just to keep it clean but nothing longer than that.

I have 3 covers from CarCover world (914 indoor, 911 all weather and an all weather for my Toyota FJ that was completely custom)
I would highly recommend.

If I had to do to it over, I would have bought the all weather for the 914 too, it's got a liner that gives a little more protection over the single-ply cover.

Good luck!
+Quote Post
BillJ
post Apr 20 2022, 07:58 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 15,610

Do you have the exact website you buy from? I am looking at the Form-Fit on www.the-cover-store.com at the moment.
+Quote Post
dr914@autoatlanta.com
post Apr 20 2022, 10:17 AM
Post #4

914 Guru

Member No.: 7,418

covercraft flannel

QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 20 2022, 05:31 AM) *

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 10:52 AM