Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom fit indoor cover suggestions?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BillJ
Hey there! Have a gt bodied 6 and interested in a very form fitting high quality cover that accentuates this sexy beast while protecting it. Who has real world experience with a cover that fits very well (think second skin) while providing good breathability? Will use occasionally outside at the track overnight just to keep it clean but nothing longer than that.
advman89
QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 20 2022, 07:31 AM) *

Hey there! Have a gt bodied 6 and interested in a very form fitting high quality cover that accentuates this sexy beast while protecting it. Who has real world experience with a cover that fits very well (think second skin) while providing good breathability? Will use occasionally outside at the track overnight just to keep it clean but nothing longer than that.

I have 3 covers from CarCover world (914 indoor, 911 all weather and an all weather for my Toyota FJ that was completely custom)
I would highly recommend.

If I had to do to it over, I would have bought the all weather for the 914 too, it's got a liner that gives a little more protection over the single-ply cover.

Good luck!
BillJ
Do you have the exact website you buy from? I am looking at the Form-Fit on www.the-cover-store.com at the moment.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
covercraft flannel

QUOTE(BillJ @ Apr 20 2022, 05:31 AM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.