Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Frances Valances 914EV project day #907 update, Valance restore and exhaust delete
TINKERGINEERING
post Jun 26 2022, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,031
Region Association: Southern California

Thanks for all the encouragement! Turns out I kinda like making old busty metal good as new!
600 days to get it done (before I can drive it...legally...to the beach, err.. school)
Okay, I was debating on just trying to find cleaner valances when I got a good look at mine, but, I am glad I learned how to fix these up because they look like a Million Bucks! Frances' Valances are ready to rumble. Just don't park near curbs or those concrete parking spot stoppers. That will cost me more hammering and painting. Back of the parking lot, please!

Oh some really really exciting things coming up. Besides undercoat upsidedown spraying (humm) and finally going into paint, when HighSchool starts (maybe they have a booth at the school) I got invited to bring the car to Vegas in November! Game on!

Keep on TINKERing !
Frances. and Dad Hi he says (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrXKUgq7S00
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 09:55 AM