Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Frances Valances 914EV project day #907 update
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINKERGINEERING
Thanks for all the encouragement! Turns out I kinda like making old busty metal good as new!
600 days to get it done (before I can drive it...legally...to the beach, err.. school)
Okay, I was debating on just trying to find cleaner valances when I got a good look at mine, but, I am glad I learned how to fix these up because they look like a Million Bucks! Frances' Valances are ready to rumble. Just don't park near curbs or those concrete parking spot stoppers. That will cost me more hammering and painting. Back of the parking lot, please!

Oh some really really exciting things coming up. Besides undercoat upsidedown spraying (humm) and finally going into paint, when HighSchool starts (maybe they have a booth at the school) I got invited to bring the car to Vegas in November! Game on!

Keep on TINKERing !
Frances. and Dad Hi he says bye1.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrXKUgq7S00
Literati914
great video, great work .. as usual ! first.gif

TINKERGINEERING
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Jun 26 2022, 12:26 PM) *

great video, great work .. as usual ! first.gif

Hey Awesome thanks for following along!
driving-girl.gif
mb911
Nice video. A couple things to note. The lpr 100 mask you are using is a must for welding and grinding. It is not suitable for paint. I teach welding and Fabrication college level for a living and I use the lpr 100 all the time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.