Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> SOLD - 1975 914 2.0 Laguna Blue VIN: 4752909774 $19,900, Very high quality driver with history and receipts back to 2008
FRUNKenstein
post Aug 9 2022, 10:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,308
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I have owned this car twice. Sold it and bought it back a year later after the gentleman suffered medical issues. I have a lengthy detailed history of the car (and receipts) of all work done since 2008 that I can email to you (914world won't let me copy and paste for some reason).

I would classify the car as a high Condition 3 car on Hagerty's scale. It's not perfect, but the flaws are minor and it is a great running and driving car. It is nice enough that it won its class in our Kansas City Region PCA All German Car Show in October 2020. Very well maintained. New plaid seat covers from 914rubber.com (and I had them professionally installed). New EMPI Fuchs Replica wheels. Lots of positives and lots of extras. Laguna Blue with the plaid interior really pops - has great curb appeal.

I would keep the car, but already have another 914, and the wife says one must go. If interested, email me at jeffwagoner@juno.com or call/text me at 913-707-3766. I will email to interested parties the full write-up I have on history, maintenance and current condition (both good and bad points) of the car. I have tons of photos of the car, including pics of the longs and hell hole that I will share.

PPIs are welcome - there are several good independent Porsche shops in Kansas City, and I am happy to take it to a shop of your choice for you. No problem to fly in and drive it home, or happy to work with your shipper to pick up.

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
FRUNKenstein
post Aug 9 2022, 01:36 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 24,308
Region Association: Upper MidWest

The car has been SOLD. Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 05:46 AM