Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Only Car Fanz 914 giveaway - what a joke
nditiz1
post Sep 12 2022, 04:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,763
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

So I'm not sure if someone had posted about this 914 giveaway, but I was searching for 914 content on YouTube like I normally do and came across a Delphi green giveaway. The whole thing was strange, but I thought hey I'll gamble $100 to win a 30k car. It was supposed to be 300 spots I believe so the guy giving the car away would be getting his value. When you enter you get a crappy 914 hat. The logo is fine, but it's just a cheap like $1 store fabric. Upon reading and I guess for legal reasons that have to allow anyone to enter the sweepstakes without a purchase. It also read that the purchase of the hat for $100 would give you 10 spots. After I read that I was a little bummed as I thought it was just me against 300 other peeps. Regardless, I still was going to try to win.

Well, the drawing was supposed to be at the end of this month I think. Anyway just got an email refunding my chance. The website says due to lack of interest. I get to keep the $hitty hat, woohoo..

Anyway here is the link to the clowns website

https://www.onlycarfanz.com/

I'm guessing this won't be a regular thing like he was intending because he's a nobody and has no following to get the exposure for these sweepstakes car giveaways.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 1)
BENBRO02
post Sep 12 2022, 05:38 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,493
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Sep 12 2022, 06:23 PM) *

So I'm not sure if someone had posted about this 914 giveaway, but I was searching for 914 content on YouTube like I normally do and came across a Delphi green giveaway. The whole thing was strange, but I thought hey I'll gamble $100 to win a 30k car. It was supposed to be 300 spots I believe so the guy giving the car away would be getting his value. When you enter you get a crappy 914 hat. The logo is fine, but it's just a cheap like $1 store fabric. Upon reading and I guess for legal reasons that have to allow anyone to enter the sweepstakes without a purchase. It also read that the purchase of the hat for $100 would give you 10 spots. After I read that I was a little bummed as I thought it was just me against 300 other peeps. Regardless, I still was going to try to win.

Well, the drawing was supposed to be at the end of this month I think. Anyway just got an email refunding my chance. The website says due to lack of interest. I get to keep the $hitty hat, woohoo..

Anyway here is the link to the clowns website

https://www.onlycarfanz.com/

I'm guessing this won't be a regular thing like he was intending because he's a nobody and has no following to get the exposure for these sweepstakes car giveaways.

At least you got your money back!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:25 AM