Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Only Car Fanz 914 giveaway - what a joke
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nditiz1
So I'm not sure if someone had posted about this 914 giveaway, but I was searching for 914 content on YouTube like I normally do and came across a Delphi green giveaway. The whole thing was strange, but I thought hey I'll gamble $100 to win a 30k car. It was supposed to be 300 spots I believe so the guy giving the car away would be getting his value. When you enter you get a crappy 914 hat. The logo is fine, but it's just a cheap like $1 store fabric. Upon reading and I guess for legal reasons that have to allow anyone to enter the sweepstakes without a purchase. It also read that the purchase of the hat for $100 would give you 10 spots. After I read that I was a little bummed as I thought it was just me against 300 other peeps. Regardless, I still was going to try to win.

Well, the drawing was supposed to be at the end of this month I think. Anyway just got an email refunding my chance. The website says due to lack of interest. I get to keep the $hitty hat, woohoo..

Anyway here is the link to the clowns website

https://www.onlycarfanz.com/

I'm guessing this won't be a regular thing like he was intending because he's a nobody and has no following to get the exposure for these sweepstakes car giveaways.
BENBRO02
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Sep 12 2022, 06:23 PM) *

So I'm not sure if someone had posted about this 914 giveaway, but I was searching for 914 content on YouTube like I normally do and came across a Delphi green giveaway. The whole thing was strange, but I thought hey I'll gamble $100 to win a 30k car. It was supposed to be 300 spots I believe so the guy giving the car away would be getting his value. When you enter you get a crappy 914 hat. The logo is fine, but it's just a cheap like $1 store fabric. Upon reading and I guess for legal reasons that have to allow anyone to enter the sweepstakes without a purchase. It also read that the purchase of the hat for $100 would give you 10 spots. After I read that I was a little bummed as I thought it was just me against 300 other peeps. Regardless, I still was going to try to win.

Well, the drawing was supposed to be at the end of this month I think. Anyway just got an email refunding my chance. The website says due to lack of interest. I get to keep the $hitty hat, woohoo..

Anyway here is the link to the clowns website

https://www.onlycarfanz.com/

I'm guessing this won't be a regular thing like he was intending because he's a nobody and has no following to get the exposure for these sweepstakes car giveaways.

At least you got your money back!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.