Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Scott Mann @ Renegade
pploco
post Sep 16 2022, 09:52 AM
Post #1

Chief Toilet Flusher

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,225
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

I've got to give a shout out to Scott Mann and his team @ Renegade. What a great group of people. Scott hooked me up with some body pieces from his 914 donor. BTW, if you're looking for any 914 body parts, there's a lot of great parts left. If I'd had more batteries for my saw and any way to haul it, I would have taken way more. It has a fully intact non-rusted hell hole that someone could definitely make use of (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Scott and his team let me poke around the shop and gave me some great pointers for my project. They showed me a couple of 914 monsters that they are currently working on. Its mind boggling that they can stuff the LS6 in a 914 without cutting the firewall. Seeing one of these conversions up close was pretty cool. Scott even let me borrow a battery for my saw when it died. I was pretty impressed by how cool these guys were.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:14 PM