Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Scott Mann @ Renegade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pploco
I've got to give a shout out to Scott Mann and his team @ Renegade. What a great group of people. Scott hooked me up with some body pieces from his 914 donor. BTW, if you're looking for any 914 body parts, there's a lot of great parts left. If I'd had more batteries for my saw and any way to haul it, I would have taken way more. It has a fully intact non-rusted hell hole that someone could definitely make use of blink.gif

Scott and his team let me poke around the shop and gave me some great pointers for my project. They showed me a couple of 914 monsters that they are currently working on. Its mind boggling that they can stuff the LS6 in a 914 without cutting the firewall. Seeing one of these conversions up close was pretty cool. Scott even let me borrow a battery for my saw when it died. I was pretty impressed by how cool these guys were.
Dredwin
QUOTE(pploco @ Sep 16 2022, 08:52 AM) *

I've got to give a shout out to Scott Mann and his team @ Renegade. What a great group of people. Scott hooked me up with some body pieces from his 914 donor. BTW, if you're looking for any 914 body parts, there's a lot of great parts left. If I'd had more batteries for my saw and any way to haul it, I would have taken way more. It has a fully intact non-rusted hell hole that someone could definitely make use of blink.gif

Scott and his team let me poke around the shop and gave me some great pointers for my project. They showed me a couple of 914 monsters that they are currently working on. Its mind boggling that they can stuff the LS6 in a 914 without cutting the firewall. Seeing one of these conversions up close was pretty cool. Scott even let me borrow a battery for my saw when it died. I was pretty impressed by how cool these guys were.

Yeah they let me poke around the shop when I was visiting family in Vegas thinking about converting my 914. Ended up buying one of their customer cars they were refreshing a few months later. They have been helpful when I've called back with questions.
Freezin 914
I took a tour with Scott a few years ago, a great group of people there. Even gave us a ride back to the hotel. They do know what they are doing with the v8 conversions.
Worth the trip in my opinion.
Elvira
Scott's 914 LS. MDB2.gif
Click to view attachment

He is a good driver and passionate instructor.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.