Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rennsport Reunion 7 @ Laguna Seca, Pre-sale tickets for PCA members
Steve
post Oct 10 2022, 12:18 PM
Post #41

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 822
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Oct 10 2022, 08:40 AM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 9 2022, 03:21 PM) *

I just booked a room for the Motel 6 in Marina.

I also am booked at the Motel 6 in Marina. I have stayed there before. The property is fine. The cost is low. It is very close to the beach. And the best part is that you can get to the track easily using the back entrance from Reservation Road.

I also booked a room there. PARTY!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
@914SIXXation
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Oct 19 2022, 04:17 PM
Post #42

I can't Re Member

Member No.: 21

FYI, for anyone planning/hoping to camp at the track - get your reservations ASAP as they are booking up fast. I just got a spot in Grand Prix near turn 6. The agent said all the sweet track view spaces got swooped right away. For RR6 I had one of those 'premier' spaces and it was really cool to wake up right at the edge of the track every morning...
+Quote Post
Steve
post Oct 19 2022, 04:36 PM
Post #43

914 Guru

Member No.: 822

We should figure out a way to connect with other 914world members at this event. Last time, I only hung out with my local peeps. Maybe some pizza place or someplace with a large parking lot. I would also like to check out the campers in case I want to do that someday. Has to be cheaper than the no tell motels.
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Oct 19 2022, 05:08 PM
Post #44

I can't Re Member

@steve Good idea re some sort of 'networking' during the event. At RR6 we had a few impromptu gatherings but pretty small.

I really love camping there and have done it 5 times or so. Waking up trackside and staying at the track literally all weekend makes the experience way more immersive.
+Quote Post
SKL1
post Oct 19 2022, 09:42 PM
Post #45

Member No.: 12,732
Region Association: Upper MidWest

I'd be up for some kind of 914 gathering though I will be in my Carrera T and not a 914. I would have done a drive from PHX to Laguna 40 years ago but being in my '70's I enjoy AC and apple car play now...
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Oct 20 2022, 09:30 AM
Post #46

Michael

Member No.: 9,712
Region Association: Northern California

My brother and I would like to attend this event; likely not the full 4 days however. Any idea what would be the best days and which tickets to try to buy? We would like to park my Six with all the 914's. We do not need lodging, we may have that covered. Thanks for the help guys.
Cheers,
Michael (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
slivel
post Oct 20 2022, 10:09 AM
Post #47

Old car....... older driver

Member No.: 2,332

Parking in the Porsche Corral at the track includes a 4-day pass. It might be sold out already. I bought my corral pass the first day available during early registration for PCA members and the on-line ordering service was jammed for hours trying to handle the ticket requests.
+Quote Post
914SIXXation
post Oct 20 2022, 11:01 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 22,979

QUOTE(slivel @ Oct 20 2022, 11:09 AM) *

Parking in the Porsche Corral at the track includes a 4-day pass. It might be sold out already. I bought my corral pass the first day available during early registration for PCA members and the on-line ordering service was jammed for hours trying to handle the ticket requests.

I logged on successfully within 10 seconds of the opening of registration...... wow, was I happy about that, placed the order and was ready to check out.........
After 4.25 HOURS and having to continue to continually long on and off again due to the same check out problems.......kicked off continually ........ actually ended up waiting on hold on the phone twice as 41 calls were ahead of me....... was feeling more confident to actually speak to a live, human being........FINALLY, the lovely lady answered as was so pleasant and apologetic for the problems......

She patiently answered all of my questions and swiftly processed my order for 4 day pass and 914 Corral Parking ....... after I was finished with the order, I logged off the "forever" on/off lockup of the website.

Looking forward to a super event and seeing so many of my fellow 914ers!

Cheers,
Margie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/margie_914.jpg)

+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Oct 20 2022, 11:59 AM
Post #49

Michael

Anyone who has purchased Corral Parking for this event and has had plans change, I may be willing to buy your tickets/pass. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
jcd914
post Oct 20 2022, 01:03 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,684

I originally planned to get tickets and a campsite for the full event but it is just too much money. The general camping cost more than I spent on reserved camping and tickets for the Sportscar races last year.
So I am planning to just drive down and back for a day.

Jim
+Quote Post
Cairo94507
post Oct 20 2022, 01:16 PM
Post #51

Michael

@JCD914 Heck, if we don't score any tickets, maybe we will caravan with you down and back if that is OK. We are in Auburn. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
campbellcj
post Oct 20 2022, 06:45 PM
Post #52

I can't Re Member

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 20 2022, 08:30 AM) *

My brother and I would like to attend this event; likely not the full 4 days however. Any idea what would be the best days and which tickets to try to buy? We would like to park my Six with all the 914's. We do not need lodging, we may have that covered. Thanks for the help guys.
Cheers,
Michael (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

If just coming for one day I speculate Friday may be less crowded vs Sat/Sun. One big reason I prefer camping is so I don't have to worry about all the in n' out and parking. There can be a substantial car line just to get in the gates every morning.
+Quote Post
jim_hoyland
post Oct 20 2022, 07:20 PM
Post #53

Get that VIN ?

Member No.: 643

There’s a resteraunt at the end of Reservation Rd near Motel 6; Salt Wood Kitchen. It’s easy in/out and on the beach. We have met up here at previous Rensports when it was called Kula Rancho
3295 Dunes Road, Marina, CA 93933
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 09:40 PM