Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> SENT TO AUCTION FS: 1973 Porsche 914 2.0L Project Car, Vehicle will be auctioned by Carolina Auction House
szcesuil
post Dec 1 2022, 01:12 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,197
Region Association: North East States

UPDATE 12/30/2022
Now, first $1500 takes it! I am unable to take additional photos at this time as I live in Massachusetts and the Porsche is in Colfax, NC. Hopefully, there is someone local that can stop by and take a look at the car.

Blue (originally red) 1973 Porsche 914 2.0. It has a lot of rust on the outside but from what I understand, the frame is fine. The engine was taken apart for a rebuild back in 1985 and NEVER put back together. I live in Massachusetts and hold the title. The vehicle is in Colfax, NC where my father-in-law lives. He sold it to me in June, 2016 with 17,904 miles on the odometer (not a typo). My plan was to ship it North and rebuild the engine but it never came to fruition. Buyer must pay to have the car removed. The engine is in boxes. Hopefully, everything is there. Buyer is welcome to look at the parts in his basement in case we missed anything. $2,000 OBO. Cash only please. I can supply additional photos on request.

UPDATE 12/7/2022
This google photos link should show all of the photos that are available for this vehicle. I hope it works!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gPweALBMy71NkSS29

Attached ImageAttached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 06:32 AM