Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
> For sale 1973 2.0, White with black interior numbers matching
robertlee
post Dec 23 2022, 10:12 AM
Post #1

I'm new here ...

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,498
Region Association: None

Selling a 1973 2 L fuel injected very original 914. In 100% working order with no rust, very nice driver white with black interior. For more information and photos please contact me at 619-518-8645 or at robertblee549@gmail.com. $34,000.Attached Image

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies
JeffBowlsby
post Dec 27 2022, 08:06 PM
Post #2

914 Wiring Harnesses

Member No.: 104

The car looks high quality and beautiful, but we’ve seen concealed damage on otherwise beautiful cars. I’m not your buyer but the critical areas a serious buyer will interested in is all about rust. Have photos of the hack points under tge rocker panels, hell hole under the battery tray, the battery tray, rear trunk floor, floor pans behind the seats and the weatherstripping channels in the front trunk.

And we need to see the engine bay. A few photos of that please.
+Quote Post
robertlee
post Dec 27 2022, 09:13 PM
Post #3

I'm new here ...

Member No.: 23,498

QUOTE(JeffBowlsby @ Dec 27 2022, 09:06 PM) *

The car looks high quality and beautiful, but we’ve seen concealed damage on otherwise beautiful cars. I’m not your buyer but the critical areas a serious buyer will interested in is all about rust. Have photos of the hack points under tge rocker panels, hell hole under the battery tray, the battery tray, rear trunk floor, floor pans behind the seats and the weatherstripping channels in the front trunk.

And we need to see the engine bay. A few photos of that please.

Thank you for your comments obviously those are the money shots for those who are truly interested they need to reach out to me the 914 will not be sold unless a PPI is done or personal inspection on the lift.
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:38 AM