Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> V-8 engine drop, easiest 'how to'
JB 914
post Aug 12 2005, 01:01 PM
Post #1

Daddy! Finish my car NOW!!!

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,831

I've gotten way side tracked this summer with other matters that caused me to put all my 914 projects on hold.

i'm just getting back to finishing up my V-8 car for paint. i've probably got about 1-2 full days left of prep work to finish stripping the car. Then i'm taking it to a local shop for new FG rear quarters and to fix the crappy front FG flares.

While it's at paint i'm going to either assemble a new 327 myself or take it to a local shop and have it assembled and dyno'ed. anyone know a good place for that in Orange County area for SBC V-8?

i'm going to be dropping the engine before taking it for paint. i've done the type 4 drop many times. what is the easiest way to do the V-8 drop?

i'm hoping to get it dropped and out of here by the end of the month. i'm figuring it will take them a while to finish the body work and paint.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
JB 914   V-8 engine drop   Aug 12 2005, 01:01 PM
Aaron Cox   IF YOU GRILL IT.....WE WILL COME Joe, Beer and BB...   Aug 12 2005, 01:05 PM
JB 914  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 06:20 PM