Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sachs Pressure plate ?'s
ogdougy
post May 6 2023, 09:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,536
Region Association: Southwest Region

So im getting ready to put my trans to the motor and put it into the car. Im about to bolt on my pressure plate to the flywheel and it just doesn't fit right. Just barely doesn't fit into the recess of the flywheel.

Now im just making sure i dont got chasing my tail. I got the flywheel with the AA stroker kit and I was sent the wrong flywheel (200mm when it was supposed to be 215mm). I received the 215mm replacement.

Now the OEM Sachs pressure plate part number I have is SACHS 3082 183 331. Looking at some stores they have the SACHS 3082 220 231.

Googling both those numbers give me a "fits Porsche 914". Just trying to figure out if its the damn flywheel or pressure plate.

Any help would be appreciated. Just want to drive my car again. Insurance bill came to remind me that I haven't drove it in a year lol
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 01:31 PM