Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS Lots of Parts from shop cleanup, Bunch of Parts gotta go
MrLeeS
post May 7 2023, 04:32 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,300
Region Association: Southwest Region

A Calipers, rebuilt. Had these done a couple of years ago for my track car, never used them. Checked them this morning on the bench. Includes hardware and new hawk blue pads cause that's what I used to keep the hardware together. $200

MSD Programmable 6AL-2 2 Stage rev limiter, boost/vacuum timing adjustment. Lock out your distributor and map your advanced curves. I used it with the Old CB quick tune injection on my turbo 914 since the CB spark control was useless in the ECU. I'll include the MSD3 bar map sensor and tach adapter to make it work with 914 tach (almost $200 themsleves), sold

Raid Racemark steering wheel 360mm. Excellent leather, stitching is OK but there is some missing. Sold

Snap-Gap valve lash setting kit, new. got it for setting 911 valves, but after receiving it and reviewing the instructions decided I preferred to do it the old fashioned way. Never opened. Sold

Cookie cutter center caps pretty good shape. Sold

Fuchs Center caps decent shape sold

Cam Gears, 2 aftermarket, 1 OEM modified for bolt on cam $30 each

Long Type 4 head studs ~1/2" longer than stock. I think they are old school raceware. Never used. stock 10 x 1.5 thread on head side. sold

Mallory Unilite Distributor, new with extra new module spike protector and cap. sold

356 B/C Inside door pulls $75

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 03:51 AM