Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Lots of Parts from shop cleanup
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrLeeS
A Calipers, rebuilt. Had these done a couple of years ago for my track car, never used them. Checked them this morning on the bench. Includes hardware and new hawk blue pads cause that's what I used to keep the hardware together. $200

MSD Programmable 6AL-2 2 Stage rev limiter, boost/vacuum timing adjustment. Lock out your distributor and map your advanced curves. I used it with the Old CB quick tune injection on my turbo 914 since the CB spark control was useless in the ECU. I'll include the MSD3 bar map sensor and tach adapter to make it work with 914 tach (almost $200 themsleves), sold

Raid Racemark steering wheel 360mm. Excellent leather, stitching is OK but there is some missing. Sold

Snap-Gap valve lash setting kit, new. got it for setting 911 valves, but after receiving it and reviewing the instructions decided I preferred to do it the old fashioned way. Never opened. Sold

Cookie cutter center caps pretty good shape. Sold

Fuchs Center caps decent shape sold

Cam Gears, 2 aftermarket, 1 OEM modified for bolt on cam $30 each

Long Type 4 head studs ~1/2" longer than stock. I think they are old school raceware. Never used. stock 10 x 1.5 thread on head side. sold

Mallory Unilite Distributor, new with extra new module spike protector and cap. sold

356 B/C Inside door pulls $75
technicalninja
I'll take the ignition stuff, distributor and 6al controller and the studs.

Sent PM
MrLeeS
QUOTE(technicalninja @ May 7 2023, 03:43 PM) *

I'll take the ignition stuff, distributor and 6al controller and the studs.

Sent PM

Ignition stuff is sold along with studs.
ctc911ctc
Hello,

I will take the wheel caps if they are 6cm across OD, hard to tell from your picture.

Thank you,
Respectfully,
Cary Conrad
MrLeeS
The OD of the part that snaps into the wheel is 6 cm. Pm me your address if you still want them and I’ll respond with my PayPal address.

Lee
MrLeeS
Calipers, door pulls, and cam gears remain
technicalninja
Received my stuff.

Looks great!

Thanks MrLeeS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.