Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Is your 914 for cruz'n?, My town is a party'n
airsix
post Jul 26 2003, 08:00 PM
Post #1

I have bees in my epiglotis

Group: Members
Member No.: 266

It's unlimited-class hydroplane race weekend here in Tri-Cities, WA. I just went out to grab some movie rentals and the whole town is out. Races and airshows are done for the day and now everybody is in town. Lots of really cool vehilces get brought out this weekend. Street rods everywhere you look, and other cool cars only brought out on "special occasions". I've got the 914 all shined up and even it turned some heads. A guy in a BMW Isetta and I simultaniously gave each other the thumbs up. I saw a guy in a Taurus pointing the 914 out to his kids. If it weren't still 97F out I'd cruise around some more and look at all the cool rides. Kinda fun to see people pointing at your car for the right reasons. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (I've had past cars that were pointed at for other, less flattering reasons, too.)

So do you guys shine up the 914 and take it out for special occasions or just to cruise around? I don't make a point too -- I was just in the right place at the right time and happened to have the car all shined up.
-Ben M.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TheCabinetmaker
post Jul 26 2003, 08:07 PM
Post #2

I drive my car everyday

Member No.: 666

Even though the paint is faded in a few places, I keep her clean and shiny, and, an everyday cruies is a special occasion! Hell, I even get a thumbs up from a 911 sometimes.LOL
+Quote Post
ninefourteener
post Jul 26 2003, 10:40 PM
Post #3

Perfectly Normal Guy :)

Member No.: 779

Oh yes, in the summertime, I use the teener more than I use the SUV.

I'm one of 3 or 4 teeners in the entire St. Louis area. I get more stares, points, and questions than anyone.. It's very awesome.

If it's nice out, and I'm not driving more than an hour away.... I take the teener, period

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
ChrisReale
post Jul 26 2003, 11:23 PM
Post #4

Sleazy

Member No.: 176

Mine is a bit stiff, but I try to drive it as much as possible
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 07:39 PM