Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nailed: ***CAUTION - PRICE GOUGERS*** They're lurking here..., How can you tell anymore?
Unobtanium-inc
post May 27 2023, 02:26 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,276
Region Association: None

QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 26 2023, 10:03 AM) *

The old adage: Do you want to keep it or sell it?

Jim at EASY taught me a good mantra for selling parts,
"I'm not running a fucking museum, I'm selling Porsche parts, if you want to buy it, I'll sell it."

With that being said I sell parts at market prices, which is sometimes great, sometimes not, but the stuff sells. It will take me a lifetime to sell what I have, so no reason to question every deal. Too many truckloads over the years.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Craigers17
post May 27 2023, 02:57 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,317
Region Association: South East States

On the flip side to this thread, as many of you already know, Pelican has a sale going on this weekend on selected parts. They have some pretty good discounts from vendors like 914rubber, PMB, Rennline, PMO, Dansk, Wurth, Empi, Koni, and other parts that they offer. While prices may have gone up, I'm grateful for all of the vendors who are offering more and more 914 parts for our cars.

BTW, if you're in the market for a Rennshifter, or anything "JWest", they are offering 20% on selected stuff through Pelican. Obviously I have no affiliation with any of this, but thought folks that didn't get the memo might benefit....especially while we are on the topic of prices. Happy Memorial Day to all!
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:38 AM