Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> F/S 1973 914
Cjllong
post Sep 30 2023, 02:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,862

It's time to let it go. This is the 914 you want. It's a 1973 with factory front sway bar and originally in marathon blue. I have TONS of original parts that I've collected over the years, but just cant seem to get to the restoration process. My loss is your gain. I originally had plans for a 5 lug conversion, hence the early 911 wheels and hubs. The hell hole was restored a number of years ago and is solid. Maybe some surface rust since the repair. A window was cut into the longs to inspect for integrity. They were found to be in good condition but that was also several years ago. No reason to think otherwise now, but I want to be completely transparent. It comes with a 1.7L engine that was not the original and I can't vouch for the condition. I was going to use it as a core only. Side shift transmission. I can get more pics for serious buyers. I have a clean, non-op, California title in hand, in my name with issued license plates. There are NO BACK FEES! Vehicle is on a dolly and also has a home made rotisserie that will come with it. I'm asking for $3000 OBO. Please don't low ball me. Vehicle is located in Ukiah, Ca. Message me with questions.

Here's a link to the FB Marketplace add with all the pics.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21945860515...essenger_banner

Thanks for looking!

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dwillouby
post Oct 29 2023, 11:20 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 29
Region Association: None

Wish it was closer to Kentucky.
GLWS
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:07 PM