Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1973 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Cjllong
It's time to let it go. This is the 914 you want. It's a 1973 with factory front sway bar and originally in marathon blue. I have TONS of original parts that I've collected over the years, but just cant seem to get to the restoration process. My loss is your gain. I originally had plans for a 5 lug conversion, hence the early 911 wheels and hubs. The hell hole was restored a number of years ago and is solid. Maybe some surface rust since the repair. A window was cut into the longs to inspect for integrity. They were found to be in good condition but that was also several years ago. No reason to think otherwise now, but I want to be completely transparent. It comes with a 1.7L engine that was not the original and I can't vouch for the condition. I was going to use it as a core only. Side shift transmission. I can get more pics for serious buyers. I have a clean, non-op, California title in hand, in my name with issued license plates. There are NO BACK FEES! Vehicle is on a dolly and also has a home made rotisserie that will come with it. I'm asking for $3000 OBO. Please don't low ball me. Vehicle is located in Ukiah, Ca. Message me with questions.

Here's a link to the FB Marketplace add with all the pics.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21945860515...essenger_banner

Thanks for looking!

Click to view attachment
dwillouby
Wish it was closer to Kentucky.
GLWS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.