Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> It finally happened....asshole in a Cayenne
Joe Bob
post Jul 28 2003, 01:01 PM
Post #1

Retired admin, banned a few times

Group: Members
Member No.: 5
Region Association: None

Whilst on a trip with the wife and the lovely monsters.....Katherine, Kristen and Danielle (9, 9 and 7), to San Diego and Sea World....yeah it's a dry heat......

Some dork in a brand new Cayenne Turbo with paper plates did something that MOST people would NEVER do......

Since the wifey does not like me to hit the apexes and the heel a toe shift with the automatic in the new Yukon is a NO NO....I usually ride in the second seat......so.....we are on our way to the train station to drop my hairybutt off to get home for work on Monday......and this dork flies up on the right side while we are waiting to turn right ourselves......

The putz tries to squeeze between the curb and a 50 ton Yukon XL and then lays on the horn.......geez, exsqueeeeezeeee mmmmeeeee.....we make the turn and I hear the turbo wind up and this scheisterhausen throws ME the bird......

Geez, no wonder most new P-car owners don't flash......they are former.........fill in the blank. If I was alone and that happened I would have chased him down and ripped his gold chains off and poured his latte in his lap.......

Rant over,........8^)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 04:09 AM