Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Another request for prayer, Brian's "Nana"
Jenny
post Aug 23 2005, 04:39 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 96
Region Association: None

Hi gang,

I just got a call from Brian. Nana is in a coma and the doctors don't expect her to last thru the night. She's hooked up to a life support system right now.

She's been living in St. Louis for the last couple of years. We had just gone out to see her this past May, and she was doing fine except for some swelling in her ankles. Brian is her youngest grandchild by a long shot. All his other cousins are much older. So growing up, he never really had to share Nana with any other kids. When his family moved to Germany for 8 years while he was a child, Nana would fly there every year to spend the summer with Brian. They would go for walks together everyday after dinner... And once they moved back to the states, Nana lived with Brian and his parents for several years until recently. He and Nana have such a special bond. I know he is feeling such pain and sadness right now. I don't know what I can do besides just being there for him.

I'm writing to ask the club to pray for Nana, and also for Brian.

Jenny
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:32 AM